-
September 14th, 2006, 01:46 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I'm looking for a 417 (white frame, original cone) in good working condition.
-
September 14th, 2006, 04:10 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Cheapest thing is probably to have Bill change the cap.
-
September 15th, 2006, 03:08 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Great Plains Audio sells brand new ones...
Their telephone number is (405) 789-0221
-
September 15th, 2006, 03:35 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Todd,
I just talked to Bill. They've got some alnico's out being evaluated as we speak. Price will be above $300, possibly.
Here's my dilemma. I was trying to sell a pair in custom cabs and had a buyer. But one of mine has an aluminium dust cap, looks original, and one does not. The buyer wants a matched pair. Giving him a new one changes the numbers too much. I need a used one.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks